Movie Maker and Video Editing Software Reviews 2014
Our review experts have tested many similar video editing software and narrow them down to the top six video editosr. It can help you decide which video editor or movie maker is the best to meet your needs. We consider a lot when reviewing the video editing software listed on this site.
GoTo Detailed Video Editor Review
|Product Name||Overall Rating||Price||Review||Effectiveness||Support||Ease of Use|
|AVS Video Editor||$39||GoTo|
|Video Editor for Mac||$39||GoTo|
|Movavi Video Suite||$59.99||GoTo|
|Wondershare Video Editor||$39.99||GoTo|
Why do we need Video Editing Software?
1. With Video Editing Software, you can capture video from digital recorders; the best can capture video from DV, HDV, MicroDV, AVCHD and analog camcorders as well as from digital and PC cameras. Capture video from traditional entertainment formats, like analog TV and VCR recording with the right hardware.
2. With Video Editing Software, you can rearrange, mix or combine video, with timeline editing, you can drag & drop video clips or files to where you want them to be. Add titles, menus and text to your video creations. Many programs come with numerous menu and title templates and also let you add text effects. Add music, narration or sound effects. Have fun with your video! Create memories with sound-tracked wedding or birthday videos or humorous clips with sound effects or a comedic narration.
3. With Video Editing Software, you can Post Online and share your creations with the world! Easily post to your video blog (vblog) or to YouTube, Google Video, Grouper or any other of your favorite video sites.
4. With Video Editing Software, you can create an Online Video Album. Sites like Drop Shots, StashSpace or MyPhotoAlbum offer family-friendly protected accounts. So you can create a private online space where you can share your video with family and friends.
5. With Video Editing Software, you can burn to DVD, create video gifts and marketing presentations or archive your collection on to DVD or Blu-ray disc.
6. With Video Editing Software, you can upload video files in popular formats like video from players such as Windows Media Player, QuickTime and RealVideo.
Best Video Editing Software
Movavi VideoSuite is an all-in-one video and DVD program that gives you SIX amazing DVD and video tools in a single package. Edit. Convert. Rip. Save to mobile devices. Download online video. Split. Capture. Burn. Copy. Backup.
- Split and join video, cut out unwanted segments with a single click
- Apply artistic effects to your video, insert stylish transitions before, after or between video clips.
Movavi VideoSuite incorporates a video and DVD program that helps you easily convert any videos and unprotected DVDs between all popular formats and devices. As one of the leading one-size-fits-all video tools around, this video and DVD program supports more than 40 media formats and devices.
Top Rated Video Editing Software
AVS Video Editor helps you create Hollywood-like home videos with little prior computer video experience. Creating great video productions is now a hassle-free task with AVS Video Editor even for beginners. Supports virtually all video formats.
- Create your videos in an easiest way. No special video editing skills required.
- Choose between 300 innovative video effects and transitions.
The free evaluation version of AVS Video Editor has no time outs or feature limits. The video editing software is fully functional and only shows a text message on the output video so you’ll get a great idea of how to use all of its features.
Popular Video Editing Software
Video editing, audio production, and DVD authoring come together in a single, powerful solution. Vegas Movie Studio Platinum Edition software has everything needed to produce high-quality movies, corporate videos, wedding DVDs, and more. Easily edit video in almost any format including high definition.
- Capture DV, HDV, and photos directly from digital devices.
- Simply drag and drop to create movies and slideshows with effects, transitions, titles, and credits.
- Powerful tools let you author DVDs or burn movies to Blu-ray Disc
Powerful tools for video compositing, color correction, and surround sound mixing help you get feature-film results in your home studio. With integrated DVD authoring, Blu-ray Disc burning, and multiple options for online posting, you can deliver projects however you or your clients desire.
Video Editor for Mac is a powerful HD Video and Movie Maker for All Mac user. With this easy to use iMovie alternative, you can easily edit and share standard or HD movies. This Mac Video Editor has everything you need to quickly put together a few video clips, while keeping the confusing options to the least. The self-explanatory options help you easily make movies in minutes to share everywhere even if you are not a Pro!
- Convert any video - including HD - to any format or device;
- Crop, join, cut, split, merge, trim video easily;
- More than 48 stunning transitions templates
- Upload videos directly to YouTube
- 6-track PiP effects: Create impressive animations, chroma-key effects, and masks, with up to 6 tracks of picture-in-picture objects. Select from our library of PiP graphics, or import a photo to create your own animated overlays.
- Disc menu designer: Take your disc production to a new level of sophistication. Include menu navigation that gives the option to play all scenes or make a scene selection. You can move buttons, include animated chapter thumbnails, even import images as backgrounds. The designs you create can be uploaded to DirectorZone to be shared with other creators.
Roxio Creator 2009 is the only complete digital media software that lets family members of every age and experience level to easily create, preserve, and share their stories and passions.
- Import video from high-def AVCHD camcorders
- Automatically create fun video stories from your photos, videos and music
- Automatically fix video color, contrast and brightness